Our client is looking for a Sr Business Analyst to work with stakeholders to capture requirements for onboarding applications into their new IAM Platform. You will be gathering IAM requirements and translating them into processes, workflows, mapping, etc…
This is an opportunity to work with a large global organization to assist with the IAM processes and features.
Job Title: Sr Business Analyst - Identity and Access Management (IAM)
Location: Baltimore, MD
Duration: Contract to Hire
Compensation: $100,000 - $120,000 plus bonus potential
- This role is responsible for overseeing and guiding teams in the definition and implementation Identity and Access Management solutions.
- You will be the business SME on the new IDaaS IAM solution throughout the corporation, partnering with technology and business owners to define requirements, feature and functions covering the full user lifecycle.
- With IAM leadership you will help drive the application adoption approach.
- The ability to understand a partner’s access and privilege model, look for security risks and lead them through the process to migrate from a manual to an automated provisioning platform.
- Working with technical and business partners to understand their current state environment to provide direction and execution leadership throughout the migration & transition of legacy applications onto the new IAM platform as well as the integration of new applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior technology and business leadership.
- Assume ownership of IDaaS system rollout and integration, work closely with teams to complete development and implementation tasks
- Work within the CISO team of a large organization to promote the best Identity and Access Management practices.
- Work closely with business partners, to champion Information security through IAM best practices
- Produce regular status reports
- Work with external vendors, system integrators and near/off shore teams.
- Support for System and IAM related policy development and regulatory compliance
- Support CISO Quality and Compliance efforts
- Respond to Threat Intelligence reports
- Understand business requirements and design IAM solutions
- Interact and communicate with application teams on systems integration tasks, dependencies, and troubleshooting issues
- Perform coarse and fine grain entitlement role & group definition and mapping
- Some travel, <10%, may be required
- 10+ years of technical business analysis experience
- Experience working within the Identity & Access domain or working within a large ERP implementation.
- Experience onboarding applications onto Large scale enterprise-wide platform.
- Entitlement role and group definition with data mapping is a core function.
- Strong data mapping, workflow process modeling and creation across different platforms.
- Knowledge of information security, risk, compliance, and documentation.
- Knowledge and experience of provisioning/deprovisioning workflows
- Strong knowledge of data inheritance and hierarchy
- Expertise with identity management domain concepts and full user lifecycle management, with various data sources and workflows.
- Strong workflow and process modeling documentation, creating swim lanes and flowcharts
- Defining user stories and acceptance criteria
- Experience with access models such as RBAC and ABAC
- IDaaS experience beneficial
- Cloud and SaaS experience beneficial
- Active Directory Modeling
- Global company experience
- Mobile IAM experience highly desired
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) knowledge and experience
- Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) experience
- Experience with Brainwave iGRC desired
- User Access Review (UAR) and User Access Governance
- Office 365 Identity & Access experience
- Working with both Internal and External Identities
- Knowledge of Privileged Account Management (PAM)
- A professional certification in the Business Analyst domain preferred.
- A professional certification in an information security domain such as CISSP, CISM, or CISA preferred.
- A professional certification in the Identity and Access domain such as CIAM, CIMP preferred.
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Baltimore, MD 21202