Sr Business Process Analyst
Responsibilities for the Sr Business Process Analyst will include:
- Regularly meet with Product Managers, Business Analysts, Product Support Personnel, and Project Managers to gather and review critical data for the maintenance portfolio.
- Reasons maintenance items have been budgeted and forecasted – bug fix, customer satisfaction, security, cost savings ROI, etc.
- Variances to budget and forecast on maintenance.
- Discuss new maintenance issues that arise and provide recommendations for re-prioritization.
- Human resources/skillsets required to achieve maintenance activities.
- Identify and pursue correction of improper time charging. Take pro-active communication measures to prevent improper time charging.
- Promoting the best practice on ROI calculation methods to ensure uniform evaluation of activities.
- SDLC Process Auditor, duties include:
- Capture and report out SDLC artifacts on selected projects prioritized by senior management. The artifacts are collected throughout all phases of SDLC including estimation, execution and conclusion.
- Identify SDLC process defects and recommend to management on specific improvements.
- Timely escalation on SDLC issues.
- RPM Process Auditor, duties include:
- Schedule RPM audit meetings with appropriate participants.
- Capture RPM audit artifacts.
- Timely escalate any issues in RPM operation.
Requirements for the Sr Business Process Analyst include:
- Bachelor’s level degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field and minimum 5-10 years relevant analyst experience.
- Highly organized.
- Confident in building strong relationships with internal partners.
- Strong research skills with an attention to detail.
- Exceptional listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience in analysis.
- Ability to work independently and jointly in unstructured environments in a self-directed way.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
- Ability to understand process and identify process defects.
- Critical thinking, collaboration and influencing skills.
Compensation for the Software Engineer
- Salary $80,000-$100,000
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Flexible workspaces that cater to your current needs and personal preferences, including collaboration rooms, private offices, pair programming offices, etc.
Please send qualified resumes to Mike Moreno at Mmoreno@pipercompanies.com
- No sponsorship or C2C arrangements available
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Data Analytics & Business Intelligence
Raleigh, NC 27513