Sr Front End Developer
Piper Companies is seeking for a Senior Front-End Engineer with User Experience (UX) expert who can lead the development of the User Interface (UI) Applies process analysis, statistics, and design thinking to simplify and solve complex problems, recommend solutions, and persuade client stakeholders. Develops re-usable UX components and enables developers to apply them and develop some of their own UX capabilities.
Responsibilities for the Software Engineer will include:
- Participate in Agile / Scrum methodology to deliver high quality software releases every quarter.
- Innovate awesome software that changes not just the business but the whole medical industry.
- Working with technical staff to understand problems with software.
- Developing specifications and estimations to resolve issues.
- Designing, developing, coding, testing, building, deploying and debugging new software or enhancements to existing software.
- Performance and scalability tuning.
Requirements for the Software Engineer:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, equivalent experience may be accepted in exceptional cases.
- Strong problem solving skills; adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership.
- A high-quality bar; just-enough documentation, unit testing, code reviews, test automation, continuous integration & deployment and a preference for agile methods
- Experience working with JSPs, RESTful services, and various APIs
- Experience with source version control software (SVN)
Compensation for the Software Engineer
- Salary $90,000-$120,000
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Flexible workspaces that cater to your current needs and personal preferences, including collaboration rooms, private offices, pair programming offices, etc.
Please send qualified resumes to Mike Moreno at Mmoreno@pipercompanies.com
- No sponsorship or C2C arrangements available
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Raleigh, NC 27513