Sr. Project Manager - King of Prussia, PA 19406
My client, a leader in the workers’ compensation industry, is seeking a Sr. Project Manager for a full time, salaried opportunity in their King of Prussia location.
- Job Duties/ Project Details/ Job Responsibilities:
- This hire will work under the Director of PMO and join a team of 10 Project Managers, but will be the unofficial team lead
- This Senior Project Manager will join a team of 10 PM’s as a leader on the floor, helping guide and shape their PMO from a formalized process standpoint; currently in a hybrid Agile/Waterfall environment
- The team is constructed of young, home-grown PM’s that need more structure and guidance and this individual will be looked at as the SME and unofficial team leader and impact the PMO in a big way
- They’ll need to partner closely with the Development side of the organization under, helping to execute on projects such as Internal Application upgrades, Billing initiatives, platform transition work, process improvement, driving efficiencies.
- Technical/ Skill Set Must Haves/Education Requirements:
- 7-10 years’ experience as an IT Project Manager (application/software development projects)
- Healthcare experience is a plus
- Work within a PMO
- Billing platform experience is a plus
- Agile and Waterfall environment exposure
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
King Of Prussia, PA 19406
Piper Enterprise Solutions