Piper Companies is currently looking for a Sr. QA Engineer to work for an industry-leading media organization in Sterling, Virginia.
Responsibilities for the Sr. QA Engineer include:
- Actively participate on an Agile team testing products with rapidly evolving requirements.
- Work on testing projects independently with minimal guidance
- Plan & execute regression testing for the critical business applications to ensure no impact to the existing workflows
- Collaborate with Developers, Business Analysts and other teams to ensure effective testing for the given requirements
- Understand the big picture and implement test plan/methods for end to end integration testing
- Create software: test strategies, test plans, test cases, and reports, for Web and other platforms
- Apply automated and/or manual scripts and tests integrated hardware and software systems
- Participate in technical design reviews to ensure user requirements are met by QA testing
- Develop innovative solutions to test processes, foresees issues and provides proactive solutions
- Identify and/or coordinates dependencies between projects/products
Qualifications for the Sr. QA Engineer include:
- 8+ years of experience in quality assurance
- 4+ years of experience with SQL for data validation and data manipulation; experienced with ETL tools / potential experience with MDM (metadata management)
- 2+ years of experience testing in an agile environment
- Experience testing media products with media supply chain management tools such as SDVI
- Proven understanding of cloud technologies/ability to upload and manage large data sets
- Ability to work remotely in the Northern Virginia area two days a week
- Bachelor’s Degree
Compensation for the Sr. QA Engineer:
- Employment: W2, 1099 or C2C (local candidates only)
- Pay: $90,000 – 110,000 with health, dental, vision, 401k with match, etc.
Please submit resumes to John Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org