Piper Enterprise Solutions is looking for a Senior Robotics Engineer in Raleigh, NC to work for an advanced medical device company.
Responsibilities for the Senior Robotics Engineer include:
- Performing technical analysis of the kinematic structures and control algorithms associated with robotic systems.
- Developing control algorithms and drive the architecture of the electromechanical systems needed for the movement and control of a robot
- Interacting with customers, marketing personnel, and collaborate with cross-functional team to generate new product ideas
- Researching, test, and select various electronics, including motors, sensors, and communication
- Mentoring other team members to promote a deeper understanding of the development of robotic systems.
- Preparing and review documentation, including formal reports
Qualifications for the Senior Robotics Engineer include:
- 5+ years of experience designing, implementing, prototyping, and analyzing robotic control software.
- Understanding of algorithms, electronic development and electronic architecture
- Experience with programming using embedded C/ C++
- Real Time Operating Systems experience. Preferably with VxWorks
- Prior experience with medical design and medical tools would be a plus
- Solid understanding of human/machine interface devices preferred
Compensation for the Senior Robotics Engineer includes:
- Salary Range $100,000-$120,000
- Comprehensive benefits package
Please send resumes to Michael Moreno @ email@example.com