Piper Companies is seeking a Sr Software Architect to join a Fortune 500 company in the Arlington, Virginia (VA) area. The Sr. Software Architect will have the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a newly formed team. They will also be responsible for hands-on development as well as application architecture.
Responsibilities for the Sr Software Architect:
- Architecture/Design and implementation of complex and scalable features while creating and optimizing processes that meet client requirements.
- Select technologies which will provide a minimal amount of abstraction while meeting the demands of feature implementation.
- Minimize feature creep.
- In addition to hands-on development work, assist and mentor junior developers.
Technical requirements for the Sr Software Architect:
- 5+ years of experience with Software application development utilizing Java technologies, with a significant portion of that time focused on application architecture.
- Experience building cloud native applications
- Strong architectural understanding for building scalable enterprise applications with containers, microservices and serverless architectures.
- Experience with any widely used IaaS (i.e., Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, etc).
- Experience with design and implementation of 12-factor application architecture.
- Experience with CI/CD is a strong plus
Compensation for the Sr Software Architect:
- $140,000 - $150,000 annually
- 25% annual bonus
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Strong 401k Match
- Competitive PTO Package and Paid Holiday Package
Please send resumes to Marvick Burgos at email@example.com
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Arlington, VA 20330