Piper Enterprise Solutions is hiring a Sr. Software Engineer for a direct hire, full time position with our major telecommunications client in Sunnyvale, CA. The Sr. Software Engineer will join a team responsible for the delivery of a distributed cable access platform system.
Responsibilities of the Sr. Software Engineer include:
- Implementing proposals, coding, verifying and working with system test on delivery of software features of a distributed cable access platform system.
- Participating in software architecture discussions and proposing software architecture design for new features.
- Working at many layers of the system, including operational data collection, high-availability, provisioning, software upgrade, operating system, security and data-path.
- Working as part of a high talent engineering team covering all aspects of design and planning.
Requirements of the Sr. Software Engineer include:
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in working on DOCSIS protocols
- In depth knowledge of CMTS-CM interaction including ranging, registration, scheduling, channel bonding, load balancing, CCF, BPI
- Practical knowledge of OSSI, Signal noise, Spectrum analysis, different modulation schemes
- Working knowledge of Remote-phy, OFDM/OFDMA, PCMM, distributed CCAP architecture is preferred.
- Practical knowledge of sockets programming, IPv4 and IPv6 networking.
Compensation for the Sr. Software Engineer includes:
- Salary Range: $140,000-180,000/year based on experience
Please send qualified resumes to Michael Moreno via email to email@example.com
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Sunnyvale, CA 94085