Sr Software Engineer
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking for a Sr Software Engineer to play an integral role on an Agile team responsible for the architecture, design, development, testing, delivery, and operation of premium customer products. You will create customized products and services that will change the way of world when it comes to information services.
Responsibilities for the Sr Software Engineer:
- Provide expertise on system architecture, design, implementation, testing, delivery, and operation of premium online Discovery and Research products.
- Collaborate with your team to manage and estimate the size and complexity of the features. Perform the technical design, implementation, and testing of features and commit to stories can be accomplished in an iteration.
- Responsible for leading product features and ensuring that development activities are coordinated throughout the development cycle.
- Conduct new technology research, proof of concept, and design work that will provide direction for the enhancement of the overall system and products.
- Live the principles behind the Agile Manifesto and SAFe framework in all interactions.
Qualifications for the Sr Software Engineer:
- 3+ years of professional development experience using C# or Java.
- 3+ years of professional web development experience using .NET or Java Application Servers.
- 3+ years of experience in large systems software design and development with hands on experience in RESTful Web Services, HTML, XML/JSON, HTTP, SSL.
- 3+ years of experience with Web Services lifecycle (design, build, test, deploy), API versioning and design approaches, tools, inter-operability, and SOA concepts.
- Hands on experience with Cloud services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform).
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) best practices.
- Experience with user interface and graphic design.
- Demonstrated success delivering projects using HTML/CSS.
Compensation for the Sr Software Engineer:
- Compensation includes a competitive base salary ranging between $90-120,000 annually
- Plus competitive benefits package inclusive of medical, dental, vision and a 401k plan with company-sponsored match
Please send resumes to Michael Moreno @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Durham, NC 27713