Opportunity to join a small team and make a big impact on a fast-growing software company that is delivering a first of its kind software platform to a specific user base. The Sr. Software Engineer will report directly to the Director of Engineering and be a critical part of a “re-platforming” initiative to the software platform going from a C# to a Node.JS back-end.
- Approach Software Development as a craft, following best practices and writing testable code with a strong belief in unit testing and the value of agile development.
- Refactor to drive continuous improvement in all aspects of the code.
- Design and develop highly scalable and loosely coupled architectures
- 7+ years of programming experience with an object-oriented language
- Strong Background in .NET for both Web and Mobile applications
- 2+ years of experience working with Node.js
- Experience with SQL Server is desired
- AWS experience with the following technologies is desired Lambda, SQS, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch
- Knowledge of design patterns and the ability to think and build software at an architect level
- Must have the ability to work in a small, collaborative and fast-paced team environment
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Experience in working for a SaaS product is a plus
Pay: Up to $130K (little flexibility but not much)
Work Arrangement: On site M-Thursday – Remote days Friday – are flexible with core hours after ramp up
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Baltimore, MD 21298
Piper Enterprise Solutions