Sr Software Security Engineer
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking for a Sr Security Engineer to assist technical leads and developers with design-time cybersecurity efforts including threat modeling and attack surface analysis, security requirements/architectural review and final security reviews and recommendations.
Responsibilities for the Sr Software Security Engineer:
- Work with software architects, technical leads and developers serving as an expert in software security design and implementation.
- Collaborate on software security design concepts with engineers, testers and product owners, who have varying levels of security experience and knowledge.
- Recommend mitigations or fixes for security bugs.
- Recommend changes to feature design as needed to mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- Provide security best practice guidance for common technologies.
- Research new technologies and provide guidance for integrating them securely into products.
- Develop training materials including papers and presentations, on secure software development and design.
- Review source code for security vulnerabilities.
Qualifications for the Sr Software Security Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field, or equivalent education and experience is required.
- Experience creating threat models and data flow diagrams to identity vulnerabilities and translate them into actionable plans for mitigation.
- Strong knowledge of common web application security vulnerabilities, like injection attacks, XSS, CSRF, Spoofing, Repudiation and OWASP Top 10
- Experience with Identity Access Management solutions and protocols like, OpenID Connect, OAuth2, SAML, ADFS, etc.
- Experience writing full stack web applications using server side frameworks like ASP.NET, RoR, Django, etc and client frameworks like React or Angular.
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Experience writing and designing software in the healthcare industry or another regulated environment.
- Experience designing, developing and deploying PaaS applications in the cloud using Azure, AWS or Google Cloud.
Compensation for the Sr Software Security Engineer:
- Compensation includes a competitive base salary ranging between $100-130K, depending on experience
- Plus competitive benefits package inclusive of medical, dental, vision and a 401k plan with company-sponsored match
Please send resumes to Michael Moreno @ email@example.com
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Morrisville, NC 27609