Storage Backup and Archive Engineer
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Storage Backup and Archive Engineer to focus on design engineering of the storage backup solution and implementation of an archival solution in Durham, NC.
Responsibilities for the Storage Backup and Archive Engineer:
- Design and architecture support of storage backup environment
- Lead the implementation of new IT/Cloud infrastructure storage backup and archival solutions in a healthcare environment.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders, and external vendors to gather requirements for archival solution.
- Implement an archival solution that meets the strategic and business requirements of the organization.
Required Experience for the Storage Backup and Archive Engineer:
- 5+ years of experience as a systems engineer or storage bacukup engineer
- 2+ years in a role with strong focus on design engineering of IT infrastructure.
- Demonstrated expertise and experience with Commvault storage backup solution.
- Experience with gathering IT infrastructure/storage backup/archival requirements and working external vendors to implement a solution which meets all requirements.
Compensation for the Storage Backup and Archive Engineer:
- Compensation includes a competitive base salary ranging between $110,000 - $130,000 ($52.88-$62.50 per hour worked), commensurate with experience and expertise.
- This is a contract-to-hire opportunity with a 3-6 month transition period from contractor to FTE. In addition to hourly rate, competitive benefits package inclusive of PTO, medical, dental, vision and 401k plan is offered to selected candidates.
Send resumes to Marvick Burgos at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: backup engineer, archival engineer, systems storage engineer,