Piper Companies is currently looking for a consulting Supplier Relationship Manager in Raynham, MA to join an innovative player in the orthopedic industry to provide quality assurance leadership in manufacturing sites and raw material suppliers engaged in production of manufactured goods.
The consultant will support a multi year project team to bring devices compliant with new EUMDR regulations.
Responsibilities of the Supplier Relationship Manager include:
- Accountable for the successful delivery of multiple simultaneous key activities, spanning multiple functional areas and locations.
- Communicates project implementation options, schedule, quality and risk to stakeholders, as well as offer recommendations based on these elements.
- Manage supplier engagement & communication for applicable supplier scope (Synthes supplier base)
- Conduct MDR supplier risk categorization
- Use supplier risk categorization to work with Product Execution Leadership Team (PELT) and SELT team to update cadence and ensure work packets initiated early for priority/ high risk codes
- Where necessary, negotiate an agreement to ensure that MDR compliance is achieved on time through a solution that optimizes service, inventory and cost.
- Support Supplier Quality for Tech File readiness – including Material and Product Information & Risk Management Activities for all related suppliers
- Manage suppliers for change control execution for MDR – includes coordinating with SQ, Tech Ops, Labelling, Packaging
- Manage supplier for supply chain readiness – work with External Operations and Supply Chain Planning to determine and execute supply strategy at code level
- Provide input to SKU level supply chain readiness execution plan
- Plan, schedule and track supplier activities and timelines using appropriate tools
- Schedule & facilitate risk status meetings with the aim to advise Core Team on project status, risk and mitigation
- Partner with Procurement, Manufacturing and R&D to manage and mitigate supplier risk across the product lifecycle.
- Ensure you make appropriate resource and budget and allocation decisions. Takes a leadership role in engaging key partners to scope projects, resources, budgets and timelines to ensure execution.
- Ensures compliance to applicable Global Regulations and standards (e.g QSR, ISO, EN, and Medical Device Regulation (MDR) requirements).
Qualifications for the Supplier Relationship Manager:
- • 2+ years’ experience managing business projects and/or supplier relationships
• 2+ year’s experience with project management tools, e.g., MS Project
• Proven exceptional written and oral presentation skills
• Demonstrated ability to lead across multiple business organizations, including global and enterprise-wide projects.
• Experience in an Medical Device regulated environment
Compensation for the Supplier Relationship Manager position includes:
- Commensurate to experience
- Full Benefits: Healthcare, Dental, VSP Vision, 401k option
Please send resumes to Karen Pallone at email@example.com
Supplier quality engineer, QA/QC, quality assurance, ISO 13485, FDR CFR Part 82, Six Sigma, ASQ, cGMP, ISO, manufacturing, medical devices, machines, CAPA, quality engineering, change controls, validation