Full Time Opportunity to Work with a West Coast Based Start Up Office In Durham
We are seeking multiple Technical Support Engineers to join our exciting and growing cloud data management company in Raleigh.
Responsibilities for the Support Engineer:
- Collaborate with enterprise IT organizations to troubleshoot and solve cloud-based storage and data management solutions.
- Work with various flavors of Linux, using the Command Line Interface to navigate, troubleshoot and administer Linux systems.
- Work with Virtualization and storage technologies to assist in troubleshooting issues.
- Research backlogged issues to identify root cause and implement proactive solutions moving forward.
Qualifications for the Support Engineer:
- 3-7+ years of experience with troubleshooting IT systems in Software-as-a-Service environments
- 3-7+ years troubleshooting Linux and expertise with Linux Command
- Enterprise level customer facing support experience
- Strong command of SQL and/or Oracle, VMWAre, and storage tools
Compensation for the Support Engineer:
Starting salary from $100,000 plus competitive benefits package inclusive of PTO, paid holidays and great health and dental care plans.
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Durham, NC 23456