- Maintain an efficient and secure IT infrastructure for our clients consisting of medium to large size networks.
- Plan, design and implement projects for clients in a virtualized Microsoft Windows environment
- Install, configure and test all hardware and software required for client installation
- Provide remote and onsite support for clients of many industries
- Collaborating with a team to identify solutions to customer support requests
- Facing challenges everyday while gaining knowledge of cutting-edge technology
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- 5+ years minimum professional experience working for an IT consultant firm.
- Current Microsoft or equivalent certifications are a plus but not required (MCSA, MCSE)
- Superb interpersonal and customer service skills
- Possess ability to market our services as well as support our client technically
- Strong time management skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic personality that works well individually and in a team environment
- Ability to lift, carry, and move all components of PC’s, Servers, network equipment etc
- Clear driving record.
- U.S. Citizen
- Microsoft Windows Server - Design, implementation, management.
- Microsoft Exchange Server - Design, implementation, management.
- Experience with Hyper-V and VMware environments
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, VPN, LAN, WAN, VLAN
- Firewalls and VPN’s
- Servers and Network Equipment
- Proficient PC troubleshooting
- Up to date knowledge and understanding of trends and emerging technologies.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Burtonsville, Maryland (MD) 20866
Piper Enterprise Solutions