Piper Companies is seeking a talented and driven Technical Lead/IT Consultant supporting an IT Managed Services client in Abingdon, MD. The Technical Director will assist the VP of IT in servicing various commercial customers in the Baltimore metro region. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical understanding of enterprise IT solutions while also fulfilling the business components of the role including, but not limited to, articulating value of services to clients and determining technical requirements, feasibility, and expectations of new and existing projects.
- Artfully articulate and discuss the full portfolio of our client’s Managed Services.
- Strategize with prospects to architect a winning solution based on a variety of criteria, including business objectives, functionality, scalability, future-proofing, and cost.
- Create detailed and accurate Statements of Work (SOW) that allow technical staff to follow post-sale to implement the architected solution.
- Partner with sales and operations teams to provide support for pre/post sales activities, such as product demonstrations, webinars and/or presentations, solution designs, proofs of concept, total cost of ownership, ROI analysis, etc.
- Translate complex technical concepts to easily understood “value” discussions which address both business drivers and client benefits.
- Provide technical sales support during the pre- and post-sale phases.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects, with non-linear project phases, while maintaining an appropriate availability to deliver well-designed solutions on time and within budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems (or a related IT field) or comparable work experience
- Experienced in the MSP/IT consulting space serving commercial/private-sector clients.
- Proficient with functional Project Management skills and can lead and track complex projects and prioritizing them effectively in a fast-paced work environment.
- Skilled in systems integration and the implementation of complex initiatives.
- Understanding of both the functionality and application of a variety of industry leading hardware, software, networking and security products and solutions.
- Passionate about staying on the cutting edge of technology and has extensive knowledge of both legacy and emerging technologies that are brand/manufacturer agnostic.
- Salary Range: $90,000-110,000 based on experience
- Full Benefits: Cigna Healthcare, MetLife Dental, VSP Vision, 401k with Voya, and Paid Time Off
Please send resumes to Joseph Gros at email@example.com
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Data Analytics & Business Intelligence
Abingdon, MD 21009