Piper Companies is currently looking for Technical Project Managers to support a global DNS solutions provider in Reston, VA on a CI/CD automation project.
Responsibilities of the Technical Project Managers :
- Scheduling, planning, coordinating, and running all software and infrastructure deployments for products
- In-depth understanding of many technical skills and their applications/interactions and may be called upon to solve highly technical, complex problems
- Managing assigned portion of large-scale, complex projects often involving multiple matrix partners
- Managing assigned aspects of the project life cycle and work with matrix partners and more senior project managers to oversee all phases of a project
Qualifications of the Technical Project Managers :
- 8+ years of progressively responsible experience on large scale software development projects, preferably in a commercial software development environment
- 4+ years of directly managing software projects of significant scale and complexity including multiple sub-teams, financial project management, and cross-divisional staff involvement
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, related discipline or equivalent experience
Compensation of the Technical Project Managers :
- Competitive base salary: $110,000 - $150,000/yr. based on experience
- Numerous benefits for all stages of life: employee stock purchase plan, parental leave and support programs, adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, vacation, comprehensive insurance programs, 401K company match, nursing room, back-up child and adult/elder care support, pet insurance, wellness, commuter and more
Please send only qualified resumes to Alec Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project manager, project management, pm, program manager, program management, Software development, SDLC, software development lifecycle, technical project management, ansible, python, terraform, cloud, aws, openstack, open stack, information technology, IT, full time, salary, benefits, CI/CD, BGP, .net, .com, QA, netops, devops, routers, routing, switches, switching, servers, firewalls, firewall, IDS. IPS, VLAN, WAN, TCP, ISIS, IP, !pv6, HTTP, python, go, ansible, scripting, shell, bash, powershell, SOAP, REST, JSON, XML, YAML, Salt, terraforming, influxdb, TSDB, Prometheus, kairos,