Piper Clinical Solutions is actively seeking a Tissue Engineering Supervisor to join a well-established Pharmaceutical Company in the Raleigh / Durham area.
Responsibilities for Tissue Engineering Supervisor:
- Oversee projects in the lab for utilizing primary cells, tissue engineering, and in vivo studies working towards building lung scaffolds.
- Review, revise and rewrite protocols and SOPs.
- Analyze large data sets from multiple projects to asses projects for process improvements.
- Oversee material management for the lab including scheduling, ordering, planning, and procuring.
- Personnel management including scheduling, training, hiring, interviewing, performance evaluations, and budget management.
Technical Requirements for Tissue Engineering Supervisor:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering or similar field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or life sciences environment.
- Experience with handling human or animal tissue in an aseptic environment.
- Minimum 1 years of hands-on experience with cell culture, bioreactors, and flow cytometry.
- Minimum 1 year of managerial experience overseeing lab material management, personnel management and financial management.
- Strong organizational and written communication skills.
Compensation & Benefits for Tissue Engineering Supervisor:
- Compensation: based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO
Qualified candidates please send resumes to Meg Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: pharmaceutical, biotechnology, SOPs, cell line development, chemical engineering, chemistry, biology, bioreactor, lung cells, lung scaffold, elisa, western blot, flow cytometry, cell culture, mammalian cell culture, tissue engineering, tissue handling