Piper Companies is currently seeking a UI/UX Developer for a commercial customer in Bethesda, MD.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Conceptualize, render, and code (.NET, HTML/CSS) interface and interaction design as a part of a multidisciplinary team for Web application development projects
- With IT Business Analysts and in-house Multimedia Designers, participate in UX activities including persona development, wireframes, user flow creation / documentation, user journey mapping design and analysis, information architecture, visual and interaction design, interaction testing and feedback
- Collaborate on user experience planning with IT Business Analysts and subject matter experts
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in web development with an applicable visual communications, design, or UX/UI-focused program
- 4 or more years of UX/UI implementation experience for software and Web applications on multiple devices
- Strong experience coding in HTML5 and CSS3 and responsive design
- Ability to act as an interaction developer (user experience) and visual developer (user interface)
- Understanding of user-centered design methodologies is a must.
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
- Ability to create wireframes and visual design previsualizations
- Strong visual and UX design skills from low fidelity to high fidelity, and impact down to the pixel
- Strong experience working in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and associated design tools
Compensation: Salary is commensurate upon experience ranging from $75-100k annually. This position offers a competitive benefits package to all employees
Please contact Anthony Dalasio at email@example.com if you are interested i learning more about this opportunity.
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Bethesda, MD 20910
Piper Enterprise Solutions