Piper Clinical Solutions is actively seeking an Upstream Process Development Manager to work at a well-established biopharmaceutical company in the Raleigh / Durham area.
Responsibilities for Upstream Process Development Manager:
- Head various aspects of the project including design of experiments, set up, execution and harvest.
- Manage 5-6 direct reports including hiring, off-boarding, performance evaluations, training and mentoring.
- Lead projects by conceptualizing and executing process development studies for mammalian cell culture.
- Coordinate efforts of the team as well as interact with clients and management for updates on the progress of the team.
Technical Requirements for Upstream Process Development Manager:
- PhD or Master’s Degree in biology, biochemistry, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years hands on experience with upstream process development in a biopharmaceutical environment.
- Hands on experience with mammalian CHO cell lines, media development, and screening cell lines.
- Excellent organizational skills and proven experience working in a fast paced environment.
Compensation & Benefits for Upstream Process Development Manager:
- Compensation: $100,000-150,000, based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, etc
Qualified candidates please send resumes to Meg Smith at email@example.com