Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a UX Designer to join a cutting-edge environment with an awesome team for a well-established Healthcare company in Durham, NC. The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of User Design (UX) experience, as well as strong Agile experience.
Responsibilities of the UX Designer include:
- Design user interfaces, interactions and information architectures for web sites and applications.
- Ensure and validate designs that meet both business requirements and the needs of the users.
- Act as a critical link between the end user, business owner, and web team to ensure that user-centered design principals and best practices are applied to all web experiences.
- Advocate for user needs throughout the entire development lifecycle.
- Understand and prioritize user needs and workflows.
- Develop user experience documentation (wireframes and flows) detailing proposed solutions and revise as necessary to achieve stakeholder approval.
- Evaluate User Interface design at all stages of the development lifecycle (in wireframe form, in development and after implementation)
Requirements of the UX Designer include:
- 4+ years of User Design (UX) experience.
- Proven experience with Sketch and Axure.
- Prior experience and passion for Agile.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Prior User Research experience.
- Very strong communication skills
- Portfolio that showcases previous work.
Compensation for the UX Designer:
- Salary Range: $42-$46/hour depending on professional experience
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Long term contract opportunity with the potential to convert to a permanent employee.
- No relocation assistance, sponsorship, or C2C arrangements available.
Please send qualified resumes to Greg Silvestri at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Durham, NC 27707