Piper Companies is currently looking for a full-time Visual Inspector in Audubon, PA to join an innovative team in the medical device industry. Seeking a resource that visually inspect and assemble small machined components, remove loose or fixed burrs, cleaning up sharp edges, polishing and blending machined surfaces of medical devices. ISO-13485 certified, medical device oriented contract manufacturer
- Visual inspection of machined components using stereo-microscope.
- Measure and inspect.
- Assemble lower level components into upper level finished assemblies.
- Use hand held deburring knives and pneumatic tools equipped with burr tools to remove heavy burrs.
- Visually inspect by utilizing illumination devices & microscope to view internal areas of company products to ensure adequate deburring.
- Bring problems/issues to attention of the Visual Inspection Supervisor.
- Accurately complete all quality control documentation and inspection sheets.
- Follows verbal and/or written instructions such as blueprints, traveler, work instruction, process specifications, sketches, and direction from supervisor in completing a variety of assembly and inspection tasks.
- Work efficiently to achieve targeted goals,
- Adhere to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role.
- Represent the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Basic ability to read part drawings
- Clean, organized, and multi-task capable
- Team player, open to new ideas and team work, self-motivated individual, willingness to continually strive to increase personal knowledge and value
- Above average manual dexterity and mechanical aptitude
- Visual inspection with the use of a microscope on small parts with attention to detail
- Flexible, reliable, self-starting team player with ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Good communication skills
- Willing to grow with our company
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org