Vice President of Data Platforms - Arlington, VA
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a strong data analytics leader for a full-time, permanent Director of Data Platforms position with a leading financial technology company in the Arlington, VA area.
Responsibilities for the Vice President of Data Platforms:
- Leads a large team of data production engineers, BI engineers, analytics and data scientists to drive data analytics strategy, development and implementation across the enterprise.
- Leads the design/architecture, development and implementation of a world-class system with data ingestion and real-time data streaming capabilities.
- Makes individual contributions as necessary using Python or R.
Required Experience for the Vice President of Data Platforms:
- 3+ years of leadership experience as a Director, Senior Director or VP where you were you were focused on driving, building out and implementing a data platform strategy.
- Experience leading teams with 50+ people.
- Demonstrated expertise using Python or R.
- Strong knowledge of and a demonstrated deep understanding of data ingestion, data streaming, and data lakes.
- Strong knowledge of predictive analytics/machine learning algorithms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a closely related field.
Compensation for the Vice President of Data Platforms:
- Compensation includes a competitive base salary ranging between $180,000 - $200,000, commensurate with experience and expertise.
- PTO, medical, dental, vision, bonus, and a matched 401k plan.
- No C2C arrangements or relocation assistance arrangements available for this position.
Please send qualified resumes to Marvick Burgos at email@example.com
Keywords: Data Ingestion, Data Streaming, Data Lakes, Data Marts, Data Science, Data Analytics, Data Platforms, Kafka, Python, Executive Data Analytics Positions, Director of Data Platforms, Director of Data Science, Director of Data Analytics,