Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Web Developer to join a high-performance team focusing on cutting edge technologies for within the application and web development space.
Responsibilities of the Web Developer include:
- Develop websites and internet applications.
- Perform various coding and programming tasks such as design or development of Web front-end, back-end Web based applications, and Web/Internet services.
- Writes and tests application source doe that realizes the specifications outlined in the functional specification documentation.
- Transforms graphical mockups of tools and applications, and creates HTML & CSS to create functional interfaces.
- Maintain consistency of HTML and CSS across all applications and correct usage of application according to established style guidelines.
- Own overall quality of code including unit testing, functional testing and performance.
Requirements of the Web Developer include:
- Full understanding of GIT
- Knowledge of code analysis and testing tools
- Familiar with ES6/ES2015
- Outstanding communication skills.
Compensation for the Web Developer:
- Salary Range: $46-$50/hour depending on professional experience
- Opportunity to work under phenomenal leadership.
- No relocation assistance available.
- No 3rd party candidates
Please send qualified resumes to Greg Silvestri at email@example.com
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Durham, NC 27707