Responsibilities of the Web Developer include:
- Design and development of web front-end, and back-end web based applications, and web/internet services.
- Coding and integration of text, graphics, sound, and/or video.
- Performs complex work that is critical for the organization.
- Bring a lot of energy and passion in terms of web development.
- Completes functional objectives based on bi-weekly SCRUM planning objectives
- Uses best practices and architectural rigor during the software design process, providing input on alternative strategies and solutions
- Writes well-documented, extensible code that is easy to sustain and that adheres to predefined coding standards
- Retains the overall quality of code including unit testing, functional testing and performance
- Produces and maintains technical designs and documentation relevant to assigned software development tasks
- Provides accurate turnaround estimates based on defined scope and meets project deadlines
Requirements of the Web Developer include:
- Familiarity with ES6/ES2015.
- Full understanding of GIT versioning best practices and the GIT flow pattern.
- Experience with React/Vue.
- Energetic and excitement working with cutting edge technologies.
- Very strong communication skills.
Compensation for the Web Developer:
- Salary Range: $48-$55/hour depending on professional experience.
- 6-month contract with extension and possible conversion.
- Opportunity to work in a niche environment.
- No relocation assistance available.
- No 3rd party C2C candidates.
Please send qualified resumes to Greg Silvestri at email@example.com
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Durham, NC 27707