Piper Companies is looking for an Web Developer for a financial services client located in King of Prussia, PA.
Responsibilities for the Web Developer, Full Stack:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and execute software developments.
- Personally identify and deliver improvements to business processes through agile release cycles and continuous improvement.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Assist where appropriate in defining strategic business requirements and to understand complex client and user needs.
- Fix QA and production code defects in an efficient and high quality manner.
- Ensure all software development design specifications can be traced to higher level deliverables and detailed software modules.
- Provide expert guidance and solutions to client concerns and requirements.
- Communicate project and risk information promptly and effectively to project leadership.
- Design and develop analytical and reporting capabilities including customer lifecycle insights, aggregated financial wellness viewpoints, and reporting.
- Provide support for how data technologies are installed and configured.
Qualifications for the Web Developer, Full Stack:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a Full Stack Developer
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in building Java-based Web applications and Single Page Apps
- Hands-on experience in Java Development, Java EE Programming
- Familiarity with a variety of Operating Systems like Mac, Linux, Windows
- Excellent technical communication skills and presentation skills
- Willing to learn new technologies and work in an agile software development environment
- Experience with Java frameworks such as Struts/Spring, JSP/JSTL/FreeMarker/Velocity is a plus
- Java-based Web CMS application knowledge is a plus
- Java build automation tools such as Apache's Ant and Maven knowledge is a plus
Compensation/Benefits for Web Developer, Full Stack:
- $120,000 - $140,000
- Comprehensive benefit package; Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and Paid Time Off
- Local candidates preferred but open to remote with occasional on-site travel
Please send resume to Ryan Moloney: email@example.com